Top 5 Tech Tools
Every Bride Needs During Wedding Planning
I get asked often by brides starting the planning process, what are some good resources to start off with. Well Here are 5 Top Tech Tools every Bride needs during wedding planning!
When you’re planning a wedding, it can feel like there are a million things on your plate at any one time. While keeping a written list of your to-dos can be helpful, downloading an app or two or using a website can also be extremely useful, especially when you’re feeling overwhelmed. After all, it seems tech is becoming more and more infused in the wedding world from, from the wedding hashtag to the e-vite.
- The Knot: While many brides know exactly what they want/need in order to pull off their dream wedding, others have no idea where to start. TheKNOT is the go-to website for many brides, offering more than 2.5 million reviews of local listings. This site even allows you to filter results by location, price or rating. So you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Minted: If you’re on a budget like most brides, this website can be your best friend. Working with indie artists and graphic designers, Minted is the go-to spot for invitations, save-the-dates, programs and more.
- Google Drive: This may sound odd, but Google Drive can be a lifesaver for a bride. With so many word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, etc, Google Drive can give you one place to keep everything organized. Be sure to download the app to your phone so you can access your docs in a pinch.
- WeddingHappy: This free app is just as good as a wedding planner but without the hefty price tag. Between the preloaded tasks and the alerts that remind you it’s time to send invites or pay your deposit, WeddingHappy will keep you organized when you feel like you can’t keep everything straight.
- Tendr: If you’d rather have money to pay for your honeymoon than a new toaster, register on Tendr. This site lets your wedding guests send you money electronically via wire transfer or credit card so you can get exactly what you want instead of another set of silverware.
For the Brides who just need a little help in getting started before they hire a real wedding planner. I hope these Top 5 Tech tools and resources are the perfect thing while wedding planning!
Couples getting married and looking for more tips and advice on the planning process. Continue to check back on our blog for more. Visit our website here if you’re interested in booking a Dallas wedding photographer for your upcoming wedding. Check out more of Alba Rose Photography’s work by clicking over to our portfolio. Also Check out this other great Resource for a Bride to be Here!