2017: A Recap | Alba Rose Photography | Dallas Wedding Photographers
Happy 2018! I’m sharing today a recap of 2017 for Alba Rose Photography and what I look forward to in 2018. I’ve posted below highlights from our entire year. This post is directed toward my wonderful clients – people who are the cornerstone of my business as a wedding photographer. This is my thank you to each and every one of you!
I’m also sharing a few of our business highlights and accomplishments for 2017 and what I’ve learned as a business woman and a wedding photographer. Our hopes for this 2018 and our intentions!
Hope you enjoy our little recap of our wonder-filled 2017. From January to December, here’s some highlights of what we were up to!
We hired associate photographers to join our Alba Rose Photography team! We can still offer our beautiful aesthetic to all our clients.
- Awarded best of 2018 in The Knot
- We were published in several magazines & blogs including Style Me Pretty, Ruffled Blog, The White Wren, Martha Stewart, and Brides Magazine among many many others.
- We shot less weddings than last year because that was our intention. In order to serve our clients better we take a limited amount of weddings each year.
- WE had several destination sessions and enjoyed them very much!
What I’ve learned
- Don’t invest in everything you see, not everything works for everyone the same.
- If I invest in a course, I need to finish it.
- Be patient, hard work takes time.
2018 Business Goals and Intentions
- This year I hope to blog at least twice a week.
- Book more destination weddings (specifically in Cabo San Lucas, San Miguel De Allende and Riviera Maya.)
- Read more books. or at least listen to more audio books.
- Finish the courses I have purchased.
- Connect more with local vendors
- Send out a Welcome Packet to wedding clients.
- Take a painting class
- Start our Print Shop
I’m sure I’ll add more to this list as the month comes along. 🙂
Happy New Year!
Want to see more of this Destination Wedding Photographer‘s work? You can see more in her portfolio here. You’ve seen enough and want to contact her for your wedding, portrait, or event? You can send her a note here.
Check out our Photography Bucket list 🙂 here.